What are eyelash extensions and how long do they last?
Eyelash extensions are 1 or more artificial lash applied to one natural eyelash. This results in longer, fuller eyelashes.
Will eyelash extensions damage my natural lashes?
When applied properly by a trained professional, eyelash extensions will not cause any damage. We will never apply an extension that your natural lash can’t support.
Can I wear mascara with my extensions?
With classic lashes, yes. However, it must be a water based mascara applied only to the tips of the lashes. Avoid waterproof and oil based mascaras as they will dissolve the adhesive and remove the extensions. When cleansing your lashes, be sure to remove all traces of mascara to prevent buildup at the lash line which can lead to premature shedding of the extensions. Mascara can not be worn with hybrid or volume lashes otherwise your beautiful volume fans will close.
Is it safe?
Yes. All products we use are formulated specially for the application of eyelash extensions using ingredients that are FDA approved and require professional licensing to be purchased.
Is there anything I should do the day of my appointment?
Please arrive with clean lashes free of any oils and debris. Come ready to relax!
How should I care for my lashes post appointment?
- Avoid getting your new lashes wet for 6 hours, this includes steam
- Avoid lash curlers
- Avoid rubbing, pulling and picking at your extensions
- Avoid oils (sunscreen, makeup, lotions, eye cream etc.) around the eye area at all times. Oil will dissolve the adhesive
- Avoid using anything with cotton fibers near the eye area as it can snag on your extensions
- Cleanse your lashes daily with an oil free cleanser formulated for lash extensions
- Maintain your lashes by scheduling your touch up appointmet here
How to clean your lashes…